06 Aug Sweet Potato Beef Curry Recipe
Sweet Potato (Diced) 3/4 Cup
Yellow & Red Bell pepper 1/4 Cup
White Onion 1/4 Cup
Beef Skirts (Sliced Thin) 8 oz
Sea salt 1/2 Tsp
Coconut Milk 2 Cups
Curry Powder 6 Tbsp
Fresh Cilantro 2 Tbsp
Sugar 1 Tsp
Sriracha Sauce 1 Tsp
Canola Oil 4 Tbsp
Wild Rice 1 Cup
1. Cook the wild rice. (Boil two cups of water then add wild rice and let it boil for 25 min then bring the heat down and cook for another 10 to 15 min until done.)
2. Heat Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add Onion & Sweet Potato and cook until soft.
4. Add Beef and bell peppers and cook until the meat gets well done Add salt and Sriracha, Curry and Sugar.
5. Add cilantro and coconut milk.
6. Simmer 15 to 20 min.
7. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve over cooked wild rice.
8. Plate everything and garnish.
Note: You can serve this recipe with plain yogurt or use the Persian Tzatziki Yogurt Appetizer recipe.