21 Aug Egg Baked in Avocado Recipe
Avocado (Ripe) 1
Smoked Salmon (Cooked) 2 oz
Chili Powder 1 Tsp
Cilantro (Chopped) 2 Tsps
Sea Salt 1 Pinch
1. Preheat the oven to 400˚F
2. Cut the avocado in half and throw away the pit. Cut a very thin slice off the bottom of each half so they can sit flat.
3. Scoop out 3 Tbsps from each avocado half.
4. Place the avocados on a sheet liner in the baking pan.
5. Put 1 oz of Smoked salmon inside each avocado half.
6. Crack an egg inside each avocado half.
7. Pour a little bit of the egg whites out so they don’t spill over.
8. Bake for 12 mins or when the eggs have set to your desired doneness.
9. Take them out of the oven and cool off, then top with salt, chili powder, chopped cilantro and serve.